Objective of the day
1. Better offleash control and avoid the appearance of Pacco de Amuck Runner
2. Winning the easiest class - Jumper
We predict that Pacco will be less zoomie, but can't guarantee she might attempt to do a lap of honour during her run. Since this is an indoor trial with no grass in the near proximity, there is a high tendency for her to foul the ring.
1. Yummy treats - stimmed chicken meat
2. Favourite toy - Stinky rotten tug
1. Keep reminding Pacco that freshly stimmed chicken is around when she pay attention
2. Rest her in crate to prevent 'auntie' performance later
3. Bring her for potty after every 2 hours
4. Practise some heelwork, 'down' and tricks for warm-up prior to run
5. Remove the collar early and get her heel to the start line, to avoid over-reaction
1. In total of 6 runs, fouled the ring twice, initially poo-ed, later pee-ed.
2. Staring at the 'pause table' like she never seen it before in her life. Fortunately, no shouting is require for 'down on table'.
3. Many overshot at obstacles (adding some 'auntie performance' can help to prevent this)
4. Weave poles - no pop-out and no last-pole-mistake. Daily weaving practise finally paid-off.
5. 'E' and 'NQ' for both standard run, Elementary and Novice class.
6. Only 1Q and 1 clean run for the day, that result in 1st place for Jumper.
1. Luckily there isn't 6 different ways of fouling the ring, or else, Pacco might attempt it.
2. We should get a table with standard height at home and practise on jumping on it 100 times a day!
3. Obviously the course need a 'right side weaving'. So we should start to train for it.
Objective of the day were achieved. Upcoming trial objective is to "Go get that placing for 'standard' course!"