Sunday, June 03, 2007

7 Fascinating Pacco's Facts

I've been tagged by Molly to describe 7 Fascinating Facts about myself.

1. Pacco's in chinese term means 'Gingko' nuts, which in terms means 'Fruitless'
2. I'm initially a fat dog
3. Horizontal leap is my trademark
4. I used to be a fussy eater, but now, that's nothing Pacco wouldn't consume
5. My owner's parent do not support my expenses at all. Thus, we're crazy for food prizes.
6. I'm a female who humps male dogs
7. I hate to have a canine companion at home

4 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

You 'Ginko' nuts? Hahaha & fruitless too??? Hahaha! No wonder you have no flesh Pacco... kekeke!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

wally said...

Whoa! I can't ever imagine you being fat. Ha!

wally.

e said...

What? Your owner's parents don't pay for food??? OH no!!! Paccooooo thats why you only get 1 meal a day..

p.s. Fei humps dogs too.

Urban Smoothie Read said...

fei,

ya...tat's truth...coz those parents r convince tat i'll juz grow up fine eventhough i'm feed wit table scrap...