Thursday, August 02, 2007

Pros of havin' Rainy Day

Currently it seems like the weather around the globe had gone havoc. Draught, tornada and flood. What's coming next? Most country is now blaming global warming for its extreme weather.

Uncle from London, recently told me that they no longer experiencing four season per year at his place. I think maybe soon enough will be mine, Malaysia's turn to experience the pleasant four season.


Eventhough we do experience flood here. But it never happen at my residential area. Ok, enough of the flood issue. Cause I'm looking the the bright side of it. Whenever there is rain, my water bowl will experience auto-refill capability.

~ Water bowl had acquired auto-refill ability ~

And apart from that, during rainy day, there aren't anyone jogging in the park. As you know, all public park here 'Do not allowed Dogs'. So since everyone are so afraid to be struck by lightning, I can enjoy playing in the park, all by my own.

~ The empty park during rainy season ~~ But the drawback is that, owner's sneaker will got soaked up ~

Yesterday my owner got a mail from the UPM. It was a pamplet for the Dogathon event. She instantly start filling up the forms, as if we might be left out.

~ Just in case, we forgotten the route. There's a complicated map available ~~ And here is the Highlighted events of the day. Did you notice something? ~


~ Groovy's name is in there. Oh...that boy is real celebrity ~

During the day, there would be a 2.5km run at 8.30am, then Master Hunt, Agility Challenge and 11.30am Best Trick. I think an average dog will definately got knock-out by the time.



And for me, just hope I don't crash on my owner's back, which usually happen at home when I'm lazy to leap higher.

Or maybe all I need is this.......


25 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Oh yeah, rain rain rain. When's it gonna stop!? I should say, blame the hoomans for causing global warming! Oh yeah, we get to go to the park too everynite even there's no rain. Only can go at nite so that no one can see us running around of-leash, kekekeke! Sneaky hoomans & doggies! Oh, we received the brochure too but errr, how the heck did they know our home address? This is freaky...I know you & your hooman are joining the race. We're not. I especially am reserving my energy for the agility & tricks games *smiles*

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Boo Casanova said...

hey pacco, i received the same brochure too. me gonna see you dogs there. i can't wait to sniff butt and meet cute girls!

wet wet licks

Boo

Balboa said...

man, that's a lot of rain, I HATE RAIN.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

Ruby Bleu said...

That sure is a lot of rain...good luck with the training pacco!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Hammer said...

Hi Pacco

The Dogathon event sounds fun. You look fit. You won't need to ride on your mum's back. Have fun.

Love from Hammer

Groovy Dogs Just Wanna Hv Fun said...

Hey why u highlight my name? Shy only lah n put me under real pressure to perform, haha.

U hvnt bn washing ur face properly these days ... c 2nd last pic!

Lizzy said...

Wow, lots and lots of rain! It's nice and sunny over here now. That PowerBar looks good.

Sparky

Lorenza said...

Hi, Pacco.
That global warming thing is making the world weather crazy!
Here we have rain, rain, rain, then the sun comes out, then rain, rain, rain. Its not fun!
I don't think you need too much training. You are always fit and ready for any event!
Good luck
Lorenza

Putter said...

Oh My!

So much water!

Your Friend,

Putter ...:)

Gudrun said...

Hi Pacco!

Yech, rain. Good thing we don't get much here because I don't like it don't like it don't like it!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Ginger

Kien said...

oh.. i hate rain!!... there is a adidas run this weekend... my mom really hope it won't rain.. cause she is running hahahah.. that clumsy lady is running.. can u imagine it?

Love
Golden Rossi

Urban Smoothie Read said...

rossi,

my owner is runnig for it too...

fee said...

it been raining over here too. i do hope maybe we'll have snow one day then i can go out and make a snowdog.

Nugget said...

Hi Pacco, I like the auto-refill bowel, but not all the rain!
Licks,
Nugget & the boys

umekotyan said...

The climate of Malaysia is an accident.
There are all over the world a lot of floods.
Please take care.

from loved ume tyan

Deefor said...

Hi Pacco
What a puddle. Here in Denver we don't have much rain. Be careful.

Deefor

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

You got all the rain? Hmmmmm? Dry as a bone here. Haven't seen any rain for ages. Now I know who got it. For you I have pictures of Dirk on my blog for July 26 and 27. I am happy you asked.

Love, Mary-Margaret

Simba and Jazzi said...

The rain had finally stopped here. Could it be summer at last?

Simba x

ChaChi Lu said...

Hi Pacco!

You are simply Daaahrling! Muah! Chihuahua kisses and wishes for dry weather!

~ChaChi Lu Pink Champagne

Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Those Power Bars things are pretty good stuff. Our oldest people brother eats them all the time before he lifts weights!
Ozzie & Rocky

Ah Boy said...

Ah Boy dun like rain either..
Abuthen, the weather is hazy today..
lagi sien :(

Anonymous said...

hi pacco owner !

havent see you for a long time...
looks like your blog is having some kinda a restructuring too.. my master has been busy and hardly have time to upload my photos nor talk online..

well, just drop by to say "hi"..
:D

Gwyn Valentine said...

Oh dear, its so irritating that dogs are not allowed in park!
Come by my place and we shall go botanic gardens together!

Love,
Reina

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

We had lots of rain here on Sunday, it rained allllll day.

So I can send you some more puddles from Scotland if you like Pacco!

love and wet rainy licks, Marv xxxxx

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Hi Pacco! I saw your message on my chat box about using my picture! No probs, just use whatever pictures you want of me! love and many licks, Marvin xxxxx