Sorry for being late. I got tagged by Deefor for the middle name game. As you know, my name is Pacco de Mongrel. I belong to the family of Mongrel. Thus, my middle name is 'de'.
d = dangerous
I'm a big bully maniac. Those puppies out there must always becareful and keep their distance away from me, or else, they will suffer the most violence attack (ie. being jump on and push on walls).
e = extraordinary.
It had been a constant comment by family members and friends who claim that I look 'ugly' or 'unaattractive' or 'mutt-looking'. But my owner will counter attack and being 'thick skin' to say that I actually look 'extraordinary'. Sound rather embarassing. I rather she said I behave 'extraordinary' (ie. jumping like a kangaroo).
Then the next tag is by Blue. The Scattergories Tag. Naming things by using my name 'P'.
1. Famous SingerS: Paul McCartney
2. Four letter word: Pray
3. Street: Petaling Street (our local China town)
4. Color: Pink? (actually I totally hates this color)
5. Gifts/Presents: Pasta (Amber-mae was enjoying last Saturday)
6. Vehicle: Porsche (actually my owner favourite is Ferrari)
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Pen?
8. Boy Name: Pacco
9. Girl Name: Pacco (is a unisex name)
10. Movie Title: Pirates of d Carribean (I love Mr. Turner)
11. Drink: Pumpkin juice
12. Occupation: Police Dog (hahaha.....)
13. Celebrity: Pacco (can I??)
14. Magazine/Book: Pacco's Study Guide : Learning how to behave like a girl
15. Any City: Petaling Jaya (the place I stay)
16. Pro Sports: Pancing?? (boring)
17. Fruit: Pumpkin
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Panting too hard
19. Something You Throw Away: poo!
20. Things You Shout: Please!
21. Cartoon Character: Pink Panter
Next tag by Lorenza, to describe the first day I reach my home.
To read about my arrival to my owner's home, you can read the post I had posted earlier before my 2nd Barkday, Puppy Days.
When I first reach my owner's home. I got to play in the garden, chasing butterflies and drinking water from flower pots. Then I got caged up in a playpen, which was not meant for playing at all. Hehe....