Sunday, November 28, 2004

Jungle trekking for Kinki


Puppy.com had been organizing Jungle Trekking at Bukit Gasing for quite some times ago. I really wish to participate, but there fews things that I'm in doubt.

1. I don't have transport for going home.
2. I don't have any friends there.
3. I'm afraid I'm physically not capable to complete the trial
4. I'm afraid I will get bitten by leeches.

27th November 2004.
I've finally make the effort to go for jungle trekking with Kinki. Today is my first jungle trekking with Kinki. I've not realize that Bukit Gasing is very near to my house and I could actually walk home by myself. But after my first trekking, I knew about the distance and for the next week onwards, I'd walk home with Kinki.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here Amanda85, searching for info on dog toilet training I just stumbled across you. Although Jungle trekking for Kinki is not exactly what I am looking for it certainly got my interest. I see now why I found your blog looking for information on dog toilet training and am glad I stopped by even though this is not a perfect match. Great blog I intend to bookmark you, thanks for the read.