Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Pacco, my newly adopted puppy.


On the 25th April 2005, the day before my sister 16th birthday, I adopted 'Pacco' for her from a forum member of puppy.com. But actually I am the one who is desperate for another dog after the lost of Kinki.

Arrived home earlier than usual. My sister and I waited anxiously for its arrival. Pacco is purely black in colour and she has a curly fur. It looks exactly like my sister dream dog. So we are thrilled and excited on her arrival.

Pacco was borned on the 3rd of March 2005, according to her owner. That means she is now one and half months old. She is so fragile and I'm afraid that I might hurt her.

For the first night ever, my whole family members couldn't sleep. And this goes on for about a week. Besides that, Pacco refuse to eat and drink her milk. This makes me worried and I quickly consult her previous owner to offer me advise.

The growing up stage of a puppy, is fun but tiring. Every morning, I had to woke up early to clean up her mess and when I reached home, I had to clean it up again. Pacco tends to tear out the newspaper and barking before she sleeps every night.

No comments: