Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Paws in the Park 2005







On May 8, 2005, The Paws in the Park was organized by puppy.com at Central Park, Bandar Utama. Its aim is to collect funds for SPCA and PAWS. I bought my new black puppy, Pacco along with my little sister.

We reach there at 9.30 am and register ourself to get a door gift. As usual, we will get a Pedigree towel. This is the first time, Pacco ever came out of the house and meet with so many dogs. She is afraid to even touch the ground and started to shiver. But just after couple of minutes, she made herself home. Runnig and playing with other dogs. She manage to made many friends there.

I was stunned, when I saw an Afgan Hound in the park. This is the first time ever, I saw an Afgan Hound, not from the dog book. He is very gorgeous looking with silky yellow fur. I reqeusted from his owner to take a picture of him and found out that he was named 'Storm', such an impressive name. No wonder I can still remember it now.

I did not join any games this time, since Pacco girl is still small. But will train her next time to perform tricks like Kinki did previously. Afterall, I had an enjoyable day that.

For those who wish to view the photos which was snap during the events, please view it at the following link. Hope you enjoy it.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/amandalee85/my_photos

No comments: