Monday, September 12, 2005

Malaysia Responsible Ownership Day 2005










11th September 2005.

Today, I woke up at 7.30 to bath Pacco. I know she might get cold, so I used warm water for her. The reason why I don't bath her the day before is because I knew that she will play with Hero and get all wet by his saliva again.

I reached Central Park at 9.30 am together with my sister. I was surprise to find out that the committee will only distribute out the door gift after 11.30 am. Maybe they doesn't want those people to head back home soon after receving the gift.

I meet Shirley, Fawn, Mun Yee, Stanley, Daniel, Yvonne, Joanne and Edmund. But no sign of Nicki was noticed.

There was a number of demos, by the Obedience Training Team, K9 Unit, Bomba and of course the Agility Team too. It was really eye opening for me to witness Fawn and Groovy agility performance. He is the only participants that could do it offleash. I think both Mun Yee and Fawn must be very proud of Groovy. So I promise myself that I should also not give up in training Pacco and be more patience and consistent.

Pacco and I took part in Fastest Recall, Fastest Eating Duo and Rally Run. As for the fastest recall, just before the race start, my sister accidentally let Pacco offleash and she manage to run away. I tried to catch her then and resume the game. When the race started, Pacco run off her own track. Haih....naughty girl. Maybe she is a bit nervous.

As for the fastest eating duo, I were to9 finish a cup of dry cornflakes and a stick of ice-cream before Pacco got to eat her kibbles. I felt like wanted to vomit as I were attempting to swallow the cornflakes. But then Pacco refuse to eat the dry kibbles.

The rally run was fun and Pacco manage to complete the race and pass two obstacles, which is the hurdle and the pool. As for the last jump, she just miss it. Anyway, it was a good attempt.

It was such an amazing day, for me to found a little black puppy that looks very similar in features with Pacco. The puppy is named Jojo. What happen was that suddenly a lady came shouting at Pacco and calling out 'Jojo, you naughty girl'. So I was both shocked and surprise. But then later, I found out that she had a puppy that looks like Pacco. Both Jojo and Pacco also got those funny coat. And of course I won't miss the chance to snap a picture of her.

After the event, I wanted to let Pacco had a swim, but she just refuse to get herself into the water. Maybe I should bring along her favourite ball to bait her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.