Monday, September 19, 2005

Agility Session 3 @ Moonwalk







17th September 2005.

This is Pacco first agility session at Pets Unite, South City Plaza. I beg for days to get my Dad to fetch me to the destination. I must admit its rather far from where I stayed. I was hoping that someone would offer me a ride, but they aren't. Anyway, I finally manage to make my first trip to Pets Unite.

Nicki offer my a ride to the roof top so that I doesn't need to pay for the parking fee. So my dad drop me at her house, which is just behind of the ESSO petrol station. Bobby, Benjy and Bowie had a large 'kennel' indeed and together with two rabbits. So I put Pacco together with the three of them. No Worry. Pacco is spayed. Haha...

I reach there rather early, although Piper, Groovy, Happy and Snowy had all reached. Just that Shirley is rather late. I tried out all the obstacles with Pacco. She manage to jump the hurdles, go under the tunnels and on the low dog walk without any problem. But I still can't get her up the A-Frame. Eventhough after several attempt of force pushing her up, she still couldn't get the point of climbing up herself. Maybe she got height phobia. Haha.... and the weave pole ofcoz....she still don't understand it.... But I'll train her harder.

The above picture was taken during my attempt to teach Pacco to get up on the homemade see saw. Thanks to Fawn for snapping the picture and ofcoz Gab for such a rather cute see saw.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.