Monday, April 03, 2006

Home Cooked Meal for Pacco.

Hmm..... yummy.

Recently I've started to cook for Pacco. Though it might sound more costly than before, but actually I could save more money rather than buying expensive dog kibbles. And I believe Pacco will be more healthy on home made diet that is human graded. All I need to do is just steal some fresh meat and some other vege and materials from the refigerator and kitchen.

So I started of with steam prawns with rice. This is because almost every weekend my family will gets a kilos of fresh prawn from my relatives. After the prawns are being steams there will be some gravy in the bowl and that's what Pacco loves.

(Plz stay tuned for a snap shot of the dinner plate)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»