Sunday, May 28, 2006

Jungle Trekking (27 May 2006)


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing






27 May 2006

My mum woke me up at 7.45am. Was so shock that I miss the alarm. But anyway, manage to dress up and settle Pacco, and reach the destination at 8.00am. As I didn't saw anybody waiting at the entrance, I thought they must have entered without me. I quickly called up Rocky, and was glad to find out that they haven't even reach.

Today we have a new trekker, a Golder Retriever. All the other dogs couldn't stop sniffing and gathered around him. Is he that handsome? Guess, yes.

4 comments:

Hero & Casper said...

I am going to take Hero boy to join the Jungle Trekking this coming Saturday (3rd June).. I saw your map in puppy dot com. Do you know what is the road name where the temple is? issit near the round about? What temple is that? sorry.. so many question :-p

Urban Smoothie Read said...

is a chinese temple...dunno wat street name....but if u came from d pj old town roundabout....u would be able to c it on ur right hand side....

hope 2 c u tis sat....cannot wait to snap a pic of hero in d mud bath:)

Hero & Casper said...

I leave home early then to find the place :-D

Err.. aren't u going to the swim gathering this coming Sat at 8am ? :-p

Urban Smoothie Read said...

i think probably not. coz d participation is low and d organizer want to reschedule...btw i'm now busying wit exam....
tomorrow will got for half d trek onli....will head home early...