Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Treasure Hunt @ Ikano Round 2




9th October 2005

This is the second of Treasure Hunt organized by the Pet Safari. I reach there at 8.30am. As expected I saw Janice with her Scruffy and Stanley. But I was surprise to see Fawn, Mun Yee and Groovy. So Janice and Stanley partner up to make up a team. While I'm alone, Amanda the organizer ask a man who is supposingly to be free to accompany me. Erm....sorry that I had forgotten his name.

I was kind of surprise to find out that the organizer repeats some of the question from the previous round. So I'm familiar with the answer and had confident to win a placing. But unfortunately there is a riddle that I couldn't understand and failed to answer correctly. And for the sit stay for 30 minutes tasks, Pacco keep on breaking her stay and eventually took 9 times to complete. So we failed to win a placing. But anyway, Amanda said that I could try again next round. But I'm to shy to participate again. Hahaha.....maybe will turn up abit late to play at Pet Safari.

About playing at Pet Safari, I was puzzled that Pacco refuse to climb up the A frame. I still remember she can climb very well at the Pets & U Agility obstacles, which is much higher and steeper than Pet Safari. I wonder maybe the bright yellow colour with blue stripes frighten her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doing the numbers on the AOL-WeblogsInc deal
Looking at the numbers above, one can try to guess at the value of a link from an external site.
Great blog, very interesting. I bookmarkedalready. I have a make money site. it has make money INFORMATION, It is great is you want to quit your job:-)

Anonymous said...

RNWK-MSFT: Glaser, Other Real Execs Talk The Deal Through With Analysts
Microsoft, Yahoo Plan IM Interoperability Pact : OK, yes, we get it...you all have lotsa news.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!